SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Selling Gilded Platebody and Platelegs - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Selling Gilded Platebody and Platelegs (/showthread.php?tid=38821)



Selling Gilded Platebody and Platelegs - Clips123 - 12-20-2010

Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is the right section for this but I've got a gilded platebody and platelegs for sale on the server.
If anybody is interested please could they either post here or message me in game, my IGN is Reddudes007.
PS. If anyone knows this isn't the right area for this could they please let me know for future reference?
Thanks guys!
Clips :nice:

PPS. Sorry Gotham just realised I sold it earlier :L


Selling Gilded Platebody and Platelegs - Gotham City - 12-20-2010

ill buy blk t pl8 nd legs.


Selling Gilded Platebody and Platelegs - I Rep Clawz - 12-20-2010

[COLOR="SandyBrown"]Wrong section,

Fmod move to Market.[/COLOR]


Selling Gilded Platebody and Platelegs - Clips123 - 12-20-2010

Thanks Mod. Bouncy, Gotham, could you PM me in game? My computers being a bit funny.

If I can get on...