SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
First 2 wyvern drops i get - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Monster Drops (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+---- Thread: First 2 wyvern drops i get (/showthread.php?tid=39016)

Pages: 1 2 3


First 2 wyvern drops i get - Evolution Ko - 12-21-2010

so i go to wyverns its packed like it alwasy is, not getting many kills. I decide to get 1 drop before i go and train my pure. AND BAM! Dragon Claws! SO IM LIKE YES IM STAYING. NEXT DROP BAM! Vesta chain! i was so happy haha. Sorry i didnt take a pic of them on the ground i was too excited Smile

[Image: drops-1.jpg]


First 2 wyvern drops i get - I Joey I - 12-21-2010

Oh nice the other day i got claws on my first drop lmao.


First 2 wyvern drops i get - Bike - 12-21-2010

very nice drop dude

what did the other peolpe do when they heard u got claws? they probably were pissed lol


First 2 wyvern drops i get - Billyy - 12-21-2010

Haha nice drop, hopefully more to come for you.


First 2 wyvern drops i get - Evolution Ko - 12-21-2010

lol a bunch said they hated me cause i was there for 3 mins and got claws and vesta chain when others were there for 2 hours+ with like 50+ drops and nothing lol. But i deserved it i was at wyverns for 3 hours last night hoping for claws Wink


First 2 wyvern drops i get - Bonifah - 12-21-2010

Nice drops, it took me like 250 before I got claws.


First 2 wyvern drops i get - Hellboy666 - 12-21-2010

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Wow amazing
I got D Claws after killing more than 200 or 300 wyverns, life just isnt fair sometimes -.-[/SIZE][/COLOR]


First 2 wyvern drops i get - Shanee Mayte - 12-21-2010

[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]Nice luck you've got.

Congratulations on your Dragon claws.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



First 2 wyvern drops i get - MatsiiPatsii - 12-28-2010

Nice mate, keep the drops coming Big Grin


First 2 wyvern drops i get - Hybride - 12-28-2010

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Congratz! I've dropped over 500 wyverns, still no claws.
I guess i'm not that lucky enough Wink
But i'm not complaining, i've got my faire share of other pvp drops.
Good job, i hope your luck will last another couple of days.[/COLOR]