SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Gta's Moderator Application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Accepted Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: Gta's Moderator Application (/showthread.php?tid=396)

Pages: 1 2 3


Gta's Moderator Application - Gta - 07-30-2009

NameTonguehil
Age:15
Username:Gta
How long have you played SilabGarza month or so
Do you have any coding experience:Nah Unfortunatly
Have you been in a staff position on any other server, if so, which server:Nah thats what I'm trying to do.:p
How would you handle an SYI/Spammer:I woul Ip-mute them then kick.
Do you follow the server AND forum rules:Of course Why break the rules?
What is the capital of Egypt:Cairo

Using atleast 50 words, describe why you think you should be a moderator:Well I think I should be moderator because I am very helpul and kind to players and that I hate rulebreakers who make the server less cool(droppers,Spammer from other servers grrrrr, and like those who doesnt care about rules).I would like to be Mod also to help players to find their way in the game or guide them and tell them what to do.Also a moderator is promoted to help the server not to sit and be afk all the day.When I would be on, I'd answer to questions from players.


Gta's Moderator Application - 1Slayer - 07-31-2009

Good App, Hope u become the next mod Big Grin


Gta's Moderator Application - Gta - 07-31-2009

Thx a lot


Gta's Moderator Application - GeneralStore - 07-31-2009

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Good app, maybe you could add more to it. I've seen people with a mile long application, and that proves they are looking to become a good mod. Anyways yeh.

Your one of the ONLY people i've seen post an application with the right amount of posts on the forums, good job. And goodluck[/COLOR]


PS B00M3R - i stolez your color noob XD


Gta's Moderator Application - Brendan - 07-31-2009

GeneralStore Wrote:[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Good app, maybe you could add more to it. I've seen people with a mile long application, and that proves they are looking to become a good mod. Anyways yeh.

Your one of the ONLY people i've seen post an application with the right amount of posts on the forums, good job. And goodluck[/COLOR]


PS B00M3R - i stolez your color noob XD

lmfao good luck gta! Also thats not ancient's color lol...

[COLOR="Cyan"]This is...
[/COLOR]


Gta's Moderator Application - Gta - 07-31-2009

Thank you.


Gta's Moderator Application - fushy - 07-31-2009

voted 4 ya gl dude!!


Gta's Moderator Application - Gta - 08-02-2009

Thx!


Gta's Moderator Application - oro19 - 08-03-2009

Dear Gta,
I agree that it would be good if you would get the moderator status. Good luck!
Sincerely,
oro19


Gta's Moderator Application - Gta - 08-04-2009

Thx ORO