SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
My 200mil stats so far... - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: My 200mil stats so far... (/showthread.php?tid=40853)

Pages: 1 2 3


My 200mil stats so far... - riu - 01-06-2011

Ok, so i am bored on my way to 200mil fishing xp so I tought, lets make a thread where all my 200mil skills are in. SO here they are, hope u enjoy them Smile

Attack.
[Image: jjmfbc.jpg]

Strength.
[Image: rum9tz.jpg]

Defence.
[Image: 2r5bwd1.jpg]

Ranged.
[Image: fw6dyd.jpg]

Prayer.
[Image: nxks3p.jpg]

Runecrafting.
[Image: 24xovah.jpg]

Hitpoints.
[Image: 33w6wls.jpg]

Agility.
[Image: 2jfyhh.jpg]

Herblore.
[Image: 2ch5eh3.jpg]

Thieving.
[Image: f27u36.jpg]

Smithing.
[Image: 33xhd2e.jpg]

Firemaking.
[Image: 1jnvo1.png]

Farming.
[Image: 242el4l.jpg]

Fishing.
[Image: 295ecnt.png]

[COLOR="White"]This are all my skills who are 200mil atm, the minut I get another one I will post it here.
Oeps accidentally did forum :p If any forum mod could change it to Server. Much appreciated.[/COLOR]


My 200mil stats so far... - Hybride - 01-06-2011

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Lmao! You sure are crazy :O
Good luck on fishing :O
Xp atm? [/COLOR]


My 200mil stats so far... - chaos mager - 01-06-2011

[COLOR="SlateGray"]AMG NO LIEFOOR.

/JK you are fucking dedicated though, I can't do that shit. I'm to lazy to even max my skiller.[/COLOR]



My 200mil stats so far... - riu - 01-06-2011

Hybride Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Lmao! You sure are crazy :O
Good luck on fishing :O
Xp atm? [/COLOR]

147mil fish xp atm Smile[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
chaos mager Wrote:[COLOR="SlateGray"]AMG NO LIEFOOR.

/JK you are fucking dedicated though, I can't do that shit. I'm to lazy to even max my skiller.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="White"]hihi, all u need is a bit of patience and a whole lot of time lol :p
But thanks for the comment :p[/COLOR]


My 200mil stats so far... - chaos mager - 01-06-2011

[COLOR="SlateGray"]
riu Wrote:[COLOR="White"]hihi, all u need is a bit of patience and a whole lot of time lol :p
But thanks for the comment :p[/COLOR]

You also have to have concentration, which I don't have >.<[/COLOR]



My 200mil stats so far... - Redwolve - 01-06-2011

Wow.. That's crazy.


My 200mil stats so far... - riu - 01-06-2011

chaos mager Wrote:[COLOR="SlateGray"]

You also have to have concentration, which I don't have >.<[/COLOR]

lol, boredom hits hard while skilling Big Grin


My 200mil stats so far... - Shanee Mayte - 01-06-2011

[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]I bet your activity time is like 1,000,000.

LOL :][/SIZE][/COLOR]



My 200mil stats so far... - riu - 01-06-2011

Shanee Mayte Wrote:[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]I bet your activity time is like 1,000,000.

LOL :][/SIZE][/COLOR]

it's at 37437 points 25 days 23 hours and 57 minuts Smile


My 200mil stats so far... - Maxskills - 01-06-2011

Are you a spawner?

Thats nice 200mil xp skills,

Gl on fishing