SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
99 Cooking :D - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: 99 Cooking :D (/showthread.php?tid=40977)

Pages: 1 2


99 Cooking :D - Lullypop - 01-08-2011

[Image: wtfxpz.jpg]
Finally got 99 cooking lol xD. I know it's nooby. But it took me awhile because I left for a bit.
[Image: j7q90y.jpg]
Also you need about this much raw sharks from 80-99. Smile :nice:
Now I'm going for 99 slayer. Big Grin



99 Cooking :D - Come Go - 01-08-2011

Congrats, goodluck with 99 slayer and your future goals.


99 Cooking :D - Lullypop - 01-08-2011

Thank you. :nice:


99 Cooking :D - Hybride - 01-08-2011

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Congratz, i got 99 cook too!
Goodluck with the slayer and let us know how long it took you Big Grin[/COLOR]


99 Cooking :D - Lullypop - 01-08-2011

Hybride Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]Congratz, i got 99 cook too!
Goodluck with the slayer and let us know how long it took you Big Grin[/COLOR]

Gratz to you too! Right now I'm 85 slayer and that's taken me a good month. But I will tell how long it takes me over all lol. :p


99 Cooking :D - Bonifah - 01-08-2011

Goooooooooooooooo Lully!


99 Cooking :D - Bike - 01-08-2011

nice
did u use this?

http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=51756


99 Cooking :D - Shadder - 01-28-2011

Gratz Big Grin ;l im only 57 cook LOL yeah i'm going to 99 cook Smile


99 Cooking :D - Skullcracka - 01-28-2011

Really? 4k sharks? It only took me 3.2k sharks to get 99.


99 Cooking :D - Tik N Tok - 01-31-2011

cool and congrats ;P