![]() |
|
Mircast's Moderator Application - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102) +---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46) +---- Thread: Mircast's Moderator Application (/showthread.php?tid=4215) |
Mircast's Moderator Application - Mircast - 11-14-2009 Gir moved my old one to the declined applications, he's not funny. Name: Joshua Taylor In-game name: Mircast Forum name: Mircast Timezone: GMT + 0 (United Kingdom) Do you play when most of the staff are off? Not really, most mods cover my active space, sometimes I'm online when it's just me and Cheat Death is AFK. Do you play over the night? When I used to moderate, I'd wake up at 5:30am everyday, ask Brendon and Zane. So, I guess I do overdo it sometimes.. Are you active on the chatbox: Yup! Whenever I open my browser, silabgarza.com goes into the URL bar. Average of time you play a week: At least 3 or 4 hours a day, exception to the weekends which is considerably more. Are you active on the forums: Yup, 75% of my posts, are well-thought out and reasonably long. How long have you played SilabGarza: 6 months Do you have ANY coding experience: No, not with Java and RSPS's, I've scripted with lua and SQL for a World of Warcraft server, but that's the most. Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): I think I should be mod because I know how to deal with situations, I feel moderating is my job. I have all the needed qualifcations and experience to be able to deal with anything thrown against me, I'm able to enforce the rules. I might not be popular, but neither am I 'work shy' ![]() That's Kevin (iamnothim/me) asking me to deal with a something, because he well knows that I am capable of taking care of a problem. And MOST of the staff support and agree that I am worthy of a staff spot, anyone that played during my ex-mod season would aswell. I'm sure it my advertisement could boost our numbers up a bit. That pretty much concludes my moderator application. Thank-you for readng my mindless shit, Anything else you would like us to know: Nadda.[COLOR="Silver"] [/COLOR]Supporters: Mr0wnage Wrote:Add me to supporters douche. Admin Zane Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Yup-- hanging on Wrote:Of course i voted yes....Who wouldn't? ancient boom Wrote:Zapport. You've earned it plenty of times, and done more than enough. marijuana Wrote:support, bitchtits. You obviously are more than capable of being a mod.[COLOR="Silver"] Ears Wrote:100% support <3 Hero Wrote:Supported you sound great for a MOD Aaron Wrote:I remember when you were mod. rubbish not Wrote:I'll be honest, iamnotme Wrote:SUPPORT so I can annoy you to death again. l33t k0 Wrote:120% Support dude! U sound like you wuold be a great mod. GL! the_real_wilkeanny Wrote:100% support <3 I remember when you were mod. Lalas459 Wrote:[COLOR="Lime"]Support gta Wrote:Joshums <3 str master Wrote:i support -strpurdu- Wrote:i support u but u gotta ban people for me when i tell u 2 bitch King Puffy Wrote:Support man tits. miroku rulzz Wrote:bleh support tron611 Wrote:josh <3 i cant say no to you, your my big bro hi fi wi fi Wrote:i support you dewd Xxo0oxX Wrote:im supporting ......... hope u get mod!!!! Mircast's Moderator Application - Brittany - 11-14-2009 This way...I can click yes like I had planned to last time...stupid mouse.. Mircast's Moderator Application - Mircast - 11-14-2009 lil fucker Wrote:This way...I can click yes like I had planned to last time...stupid mouse..[SIZE="1"] Aha, I apologize for my stupid reply then.[/SIZE] Mircast's Moderator Application - str master - 11-14-2009 support Mircast's Moderator Application - Ears - 11-14-2009 Support support support<3 MOD NAOOOOOOOO! Mircast's Moderator Application - str master - 11-14-2009 support him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mircast's Moderator Application - Gta - 11-14-2009 Joshums <3 Mircast's Moderator Application - tron611 - 11-14-2009 josh <3 i cant say no to you, your my big bro
Mircast's Moderator Application - Mircast - 11-14-2009 Gir, you're going to read this application. Mircast's Moderator Application - str master - 11-14-2009 i hope you get mod |