SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Sytz Bank 1/22/2011 - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Bank Pictures (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Thread: Sytz Bank 1/22/2011 (/showthread.php?tid=42335)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5


Sytz Bank 1/22/2011 - Sytz - 01-21-2011

[COLOR="White"]This is my bank on my level 62.

I have been pking for a couple weeks and im not sure if I should get into training skills or level up combat stats. [/COLOR]

[COLOR="White"]If anyone has an idea for me training combat stats to level up and be a higher level please tell me. I'm not gonna level up right away but maybe I will consider it some time I am ready. Also, if anyone wants to buy something off me pm me in game and maybe I will. If you want you can make a pure levels 52-72 and fight me or maybe I will stake you.

Rate or hate (: [/COLOR]


[Image: 25f7eb7.jpg]
[Image: 96dusk.jpg]


Sytz Bank 1/22/2011 - Lect - 01-21-2011

Pretty good for a lvl 62.


Sytz Bank 1/22/2011 - Great Strength - 01-22-2011

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Thats good for a level 62.
Nice bank btw.
5/10[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Sytz Bank 1/22/2011 - Eastern - 01-22-2011

not bad for a 62


Sytz Bank 1/22/2011 - Sytz - 01-22-2011

Thank you Lecii, StrengthofGod, and Eastern Smile


Sytz Bank 1/22/2011 - Hybride - 01-22-2011

[COLOR="Navy"]Nice bank for your combat!
Keep us updated![/COLOR]


Sytz Bank 1/22/2011 - Sytz - 01-22-2011

Hybride Wrote:[COLOR="Navy"]Nice bank for your combat!
Keep us updated![/COLOR]

ty... and yes I will keep you guys updated and post a bank if I loose 90% of this or gain lots of more.


Sytz Bank 1/22/2011 - Eeeellyyyy - 01-22-2011

Very nice!!! Make more pics in a month? We'll see the diffSmile


Sytz Bank 1/22/2011 - 1997josh - 01-22-2011

cool bank dude.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

[/COLOR]its just great[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

[/COLOR]great bank[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

[/COLOR]i like ya 5gmauls even no its not worth much


Sytz Bank 1/22/2011 - Axl Rose - 01-22-2011

pretty good for a lv 62 pure.
fight my 67? Tongue