SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Manta rays. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Manta rays. (/showthread.php?tid=42871)

Pages: 1 2


Manta rays. - Eeeellyyyy - 01-27-2011

I buy like 1k-2k manta rays. tell me how many u got nd ill tell price i buy for.


Manta rays. - Eeeellyyyy - 01-27-2011

Bump?


Manta rays. - Maxskills - 01-27-2011

Are you buying raw or cooked?

I have both but they are at difference price,

Pm me in-game Maxskills


Manta rays. - Hybride - 01-27-2011

Add a price and i might sell you 1 k.


Manta rays. - Eeeellyyyy - 01-27-2011

Hybride Wrote:Add a price and i might sell you 1 k.

Priceguide says 100k ea, ill buyu 150k ea?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Maxskills Wrote:Are you buying raw or cooked?

I have both but they are at difference price,

Pm me in-game Maxskills

Cooked, how many u got+ price?


Manta rays. - Maxskills - 01-27-2011

Eeeellyyyy Wrote:Priceguide says 100k ea, ill buyu 150k ea?[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Cooked, how many u got+ price?

I have alot of cooked mantas,

I will sell you as many as you need but pm me in-game,

Maxskills


Manta rays. - Skullcracka - 01-27-2011

Ill sell 1k of them!


Manta rays. - Eeeellyyyy - 01-28-2011

Skullcracka Wrote:Ill sell 1k of them!

K come ingame. IGN?


Manta rays. - ---bito35--- - 01-29-2011

i got 1k cooked manta ray how much u offer?


Manta rays. - Eeeellyyyy - 01-29-2011

---bito35--- Wrote:i got 1k cooked manta ray how much u offer?

150m, go ingame now