SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
lucas sig request read sarah >.< - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Graphics (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: Completed Requests (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Thread: lucas sig request read sarah >.< (/showthread.php?tid=43045)



lucas sig request read sarah >.< - Lil Sarah - 01-28-2011

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Ok I'm new at requesting so hope u can understand
Here i go...

Plus i want it to be a bar sig thingy


Sig:
Size/dim: don't know wat dis is? If its how big and long ill want it long an big a bit
Colors: blue or pink or yellow dont matter
Text:
Render stock: girly stuff
Border: a bit big how ever u can work with it
Extra:Idk wat dis is but girly im gussing


Sig
Text: Princess Sarah
Subtext: Girl Power Skillz Inc. Girlz Rule
colors:pink Blue or yellow (up to u make giirly tho.)
Front: Bubble words or girly letters




If anyone can give me a guide of wat all this stuff means by the titles ea ill give cookies out pm me
I'm new at this[/COLOR]



lucas sig request read sarah >.< - Dwarv3nz V2 - 01-28-2011

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]Fillout this one?

Sig:
Size/Dimensions: <What Size/Dimension do you want?
Color(s): <WhatColours Do you want?
Text: <What Text?
Subtext: <What Subtext?
Render/Stock: <What Render/Stock eg.
Border?: <Want a Border?What kind (small,big etc.)
Extra Info?: <Any extra's?(Phats etc.)
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



lucas sig request read sarah >.< - Lil Sarah - 01-28-2011

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Come now lol its hard as uck to text on a ipad.
My small lil hands are getting tired
can't u work with what I posted plus I g2g. If u can't I'll do when I get bak on
Ill give cookie I havent forgot[/COLOR]



lucas sig request read sarah >.< - Bike - 01-28-2011

i will try to work on it

been really busy lately