SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
3 itemss!! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: 3 itemss!! (/showthread.php?tid=43203)



3 itemss!! - Kaan7 - 01-30-2011

I seLL THISS



- Adamant (g) full helm
[SIZE="3"]-Adamant (g) platelegs
-Dragon clawss[/SIZE]

If u like anything PM me in game my name is:kaan7


ALL ITEMS ARE OFFER!!!


3 itemss!! - Eeeellyyyy - 01-30-2011

D claws for 1.5b


3 itemss!! - IiRaMPaGe - 01-30-2011

[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]I'd buy claws, 1.6b.
- Illusi0nz.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



3 itemss!! - Kaan7 - 01-30-2011

Eeeellyyyy Wrote:D claws for 1.5b

Nooo it is too low[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
IiRaMPaGe Wrote:[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]I'd buy claws, 1.6b.
- Illusi0nz.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

More please i bougt1 for 1.7b and sold for 1.8b


3 itemss!! - Nozelhumpz - 01-30-2011

Lol sold for 1.8b wow u got lucky, claws r lowering i think?