SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
selling full morrigans - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: selling full morrigans (/showthread.php?tid=45979)



selling full morrigans - Evilwaffle0 - 02-23-2011

Offer, im trying to get 250m+.
Someone please please please please buy it i need to buy alot of toad seeds.

Ingame name: Toocheezy, PM me


selling full morrigans - K0 Bl1tz K0 - 02-23-2011

Would you just sell the top n legs?


selling full morrigans - Evilwaffle0 - 02-23-2011

hm, ok yeah sure, offer


selling full morrigans - K0 Bl1tz K0 - 02-23-2011

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]
Evilwaffle0 Wrote:hm, ok yeah sure, offer

Hmm 200?
[/COLOR]


selling full morrigans - Evilwaffle0 - 02-23-2011

kk, what's ur ingame name? i'll pm u or u pm me?


selling full morrigans - K0 Bl1tz K0 - 02-23-2011

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]
Evilwaffle0 Wrote:kk, what's ur ingame name? i'll pm u or u pm me?

I'm actually in school atm :S can u keep it when I go home I'll buy it off you? if any1 offers better sell it.
[/COLOR]


selling full morrigans - Evilwaffle0 - 02-23-2011

KK, lol
WTF why are you playing SG at school..O_O

KK if someone offers better i'll sell, when do you get back from school?


selling full morrigans - K0 Bl1tz K0 - 02-23-2011

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]
Evilwaffle0 Wrote:KK, lol
WTF why are you playing SG at school..O_O

KK if someone offers better i'll sell, when do you get back from school?

Lol yea I don't play in school I go in forums at school , btw got break now g2g and umm I'll be back at home in about 6-8 more hours :S LL
[/COLOR]


selling full morrigans - Cherrywood - 02-23-2011

i was thinking about buying, haha.
6 to 8 hours. epic.. lol


selling full morrigans - Evilwaffle0 - 02-24-2011

KK, Cherrywood what's ur offer? i'll sell if you have a better offer
than ipersia Tongue