SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
selling full addy g - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: selling full addy g (/showthread.php?tid=46013)



selling full addy g - lol11298 - 02-24-2011

Im selling full addy 3b = one part 15b for all.


selling full addy g - CryBe4Udie - 02-24-2011

ill buy 4 parts, thats 12b

I dont buy full, cause that would be 15b?

Wtf, it doesnt make sense..


selling full addy g - bl1tz ya up - 02-24-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]Cant you clalc????

4x3B=12B. And if you say I have skirt to, skirt is only 1-2B.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



selling full addy g - CryBe4Udie - 02-24-2011

bl1tz ya up Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="2"]Cant you clalc????

4x3B=12B. And if you say I have skirt to, skirt is only 1-2B.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

That's what i mean, it doesnt make sense xd


selling full addy g - Estman - 02-27-2011

k


selling full addy g - Skullcracka - 02-27-2011

Ill buy the plate for an ags


selling full addy g - Jayz - 03-01-2011

lol your really bad in maths 3x4=12b not 15b..lol