SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Dhai set. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Dhai set. (/showthread.php?tid=46245)

Pages: 1 2


Dhai set. - O R A L - 02-26-2011

Mhaiduurp
Selling Dhai set post offers below.


Dhai set. - bl1tz ya up - 02-26-2011

10000000000gp plz accept it.


Dhai set. - O R A L - 02-26-2011

You do like to be a newb :facepalm: <3


Dhai set. - bl1tz ya up - 02-26-2011

its 10b i offerd Big Grin


Dhai set. - O R A L - 02-26-2011

>.>nty


Dhai set. - Iron Doom - 02-26-2011

lawl I bet no one has so much money to buy it :S


Dhai set. - O R A L - 02-26-2011

I agree >.<


Dhai set. - shayn - 02-26-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]You can sell D'hai now? :o
Awesome.
I might just buy if it's legal.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Dhai set. - O R A L - 02-26-2011

Yup u can trade it broskie. drop a pm ongame


Dhai set. - CryBe4Udie - 02-27-2011

How much you want for it??