![]() |
|
Them OLDFAGZ - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104) +---- Forum: Clans (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=113) +----- Forum: Archive (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45) +----- Thread: Them OLDFAGZ (/showthread.php?tid=46818) |
Them OLDFAGZ - Sirpiko - 03-02-2011 [COLOR="Cyan"][COLOR="Cyan"]Harow all people of Di, whether they be new di scrubbies or old di monsters. For all you guys who don't know, i'm pikko. I just wanted to give you guys some history of how this clan had started in the first place lol since not many people know. It's good to know where things originated ya' feelz me? Anyywayys, My friend and I, ( Rj ) or Master O Fm, were trying to get into a clan back then called N.W.A. or Nigga's Wit Ags. looool. And um that clan eventually died out so my other old mate ( Blaine ) or Fail Tastic decided to create a clan for fun. And so we did, though we didn't really have a name at first but it was just the three of us Myself, Blaine, and Rj the three amigos. Then we decided to actually create a clan like fo seriousness yo. And um we had names like Redemption, Anarchy, but i like the name USPC, or United Sexy Pikko Clan. But Rj being stubborn didn't want that. So i went on google looking for clan names and i saw Damage Incorporated not knowing it was an actual clan on Rs lol. So we went with that name. And that's how things came to be, one thing led to another and BOOM you get this cool new clan and stuff.[/COLOR]Some Background Info. Original Di members were -Pikko -Master O Fm -Fail Tastic -Mr Troll -Oh Fuck -East -Purpz -I Claw It Up -Ionni Owns -S M I T E -Obbliterator These people were the first people to join in the next week after Di was created. I'll probz update this later on in maybe like a week if i find any old Di banners and shieet i find on my old laptop. - Pikko[/COLOR] Them OLDFAGZ - Punkkid - 03-02-2011 Straight up homie Them OLDFAGZ - Th3 Rang3r - 03-02-2011 Love the sig and logo Them OLDFAGZ - No Love - 03-03-2011 i was eop .
Them OLDFAGZ - Shanee Mayte - 03-04-2011 [COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="3"]If you were EOP, why are you commenting? I was simply one of the first people to join that clan, apart from the leaders. I remember killing Blaine for his AGS on trials ahaa.[/SIZE][/COLOR] Them OLDFAGZ - Sirpiko - 03-04-2011 [COLOR="Cyan"] Shanee Mayte Wrote:[COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="3"]If you were EOP, why are you commenting? lolol i remember the screenie you sent me of that (:[/COLOR] Them OLDFAGZ - Shanee Mayte - 03-04-2011 [COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="3"]He's lucky I gave it him back, we've been bum buddies ever since. It's shame though, Brandon. It almost seemed like you changed after the first time I went inactive, now you seem to be changing back towards the old Brandon. I'm confused, homedawg. You been having irl problems or something?[/SIZE][/COLOR] Them OLDFAGZ - Ikr - 03-04-2011 [COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="2"]I smell azn! Stinky yellow azn![/SIZE][/COLOR] Them OLDFAGZ - Shanee Mayte - 03-04-2011 [COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="3"] Ikr Wrote:[COLOR="DimGray"][SIZE="2"]I smell azn! Sad! I smell a blackman! Gay black blackman. XD <3[/SIZE][/COLOR] Them OLDFAGZ - Punkkid - 03-04-2011 [COLOR="Yellow"] Quote:Sad! I smell a blackman! where at in ur bed? X[) dont get max get glad. cuz if u get mad il let that mexican out of ur closet ![]() now be good shane [/COLOR]
|