SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Veteran Status. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Veteran Status. (/showthread.php?tid=47388)

Pages: 1 2 3


Veteran Status. - Ily - 03-07-2011

Well, I logged on today, and saw that I have a veteran crown.

I've loved this server since I got here. Enjoyed ever second of it. Smile


Veteran Status. - Shanee Mayte - 03-07-2011

[COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="3"]Congratulations homedawg.

I hope you get a higher post count, soon <3[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Veteran Status. - KingHybrid - 03-07-2011

Congratulations on veteran rank, glad that you like this server lol.


Veteran Status. - Ily - 03-07-2011

Shanee Mayte Wrote:[COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="3"]Congratulations homedawg.

I hope you get a higher post count, soon <3[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Heh, I hope I do too. Dunno know why I haven't posted more yet. ._.


Veteran Status. - Hide - 03-07-2011

Congrats, sir.


Veteran Status. - Th3 Rang3r - 03-07-2011

COngrats!! Smile


Veteran Status. - Gastuv1 - 03-07-2011

Grats Mate.


Veteran Status. - Kleinaeinar - 03-07-2011

Gratz man :d


Veteran Status. - The Overlord - 03-08-2011

[COLOR="White"]Thats kinda gay for me.. I've been here like a month or so longer than you and i still havn't received my crown yet :/

-Gratz[/COLOR]


Veteran Status. - Iron Doom - 03-08-2011

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"]GZ mate
have funđvet crown looks hawt Tongue[/SIZE][/COLOR]