SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Brown Headband. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Brown Headband. (/showthread.php?tid=47421)



Brown Headband. - Edept - 03-08-2011

Like title says, I am selling a brown headband.
Price guide suggests 3.5b, however I am happy to negotiate.

*edit* It is proving hard to sell so I am looking to do a straight swap with ags, thats a 700m or so saving by price guide!

Contact me in game or post here if interested.
IGN: Edept

If I am offline in game, I may well still be on the forums. So post to tell me you are interested.

Cheers.


Brown Headband. - Edept - 03-08-2011

bump.


Brown Headband. - Edept - 03-08-2011

Sold.


Brown Headband. - Clawbro - 03-08-2011

dang i was going to buy for 4b oh well....