![]() |
|
40b+ Bank Video - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104) +---- Forum: Bank Pictures (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=116) +---- Thread: 40b+ Bank Video (/showthread.php?tid=47798) |
40b+ Bank Video - Katazuki - 03-11-2011 Okay so I thought I would include this bank video to show you what I have got so far It's not amazing but I am proud please note all of this is legit and I am not a spawner.[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmUkjTrgo2E"]Click this for video! [/ame]NOTE - PLEASE WATCH THIS ON YOUTUBE AS YOU CAN VIEW IN HD FOR BETTER QUALITY.
40b+ Bank Video - jonsson - 03-11-2011 um, you did it wrong, do it all over again and do right can't see your video :o
40b+ Bank Video - Katazuki - 03-11-2011 jonsson Wrote:um, you did it wrong, do it all over again and do right Just fixed it
40b+ Bank Video - jonsson - 03-11-2011 Oh damn, thats one nice bank ;D 40b+ Bank Video - Katazuki - 03-11-2011 jonsson Wrote:Oh damn, thats one nice bank ;D Thanks just got a free set of dagon hai xD
40b+ Bank Video - Biil0elite - 03-11-2011 Nice spawner bank
40b+ Bank Video - Katazuki - 03-11-2011 Biil0elite Wrote:Nice spawner bank Not spawner :o 40b+ Bank Video - Jail Time - 03-12-2011 nice work m8! keep up the good work (: 40b+ Bank Video - Wtf Mauleri - 03-12-2011 omfg!!! Nice m8!!! [COLOR="Red"] -Wtf Mauleri- goals in forums: 10 posts [x] 25 posts [x] 50 posts [x] 75 posts [x] 100 posts [ ] 200 posts [] 300 posts [] 400 posts [] [/COLOR] Goals ingame:[COLOR="DarkRed"] 120 cb [x] 126 cb [x] Ags [X] Claws [x] Donator [x] 1b bank [x] 3b bank [x] 5b bank [x] 6b bank [x] 10b bank [] 20b bank [] 50b bank [] [/COLOR] [COLOR="White"] Staff of light [] [/COLOR] 40b+ Bank Video - swill2 - 03-12-2011 lmao...someone enjoys donating a lot? |