![]() |
|
Full Dagon'Hai - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101) +---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43) +---- Thread: Full Dagon'Hai (/showthread.php?tid=47880) |
Full Dagon'Hai - Michael10p - 03-11-2011 I'm selling a Full dagonhai set please pm me in game or leave a comment here Full Dagon'Hai - Gastuv1 - 03-11-2011 Proof? Post a picture. Full Dagon'Hai - Michael10p - 03-11-2011 -.- u can come on and look for me and ill show abit lazy to add pictures Full Dagon'Hai - Create Acc - 03-11-2011 Are those even tradeable? Not counting he dEath trades Full Dagon'Hai - Michael10p - 03-11-2011 They are You could find me online like now and i could show it in trade. O.o Full Dagon'Hai - Gastuv1 - 03-11-2011 Create Acc Wrote:Are those even tradeable? Not counting he dEath trades I don't think thy tradeable without death trade... /close...? Full Dagon'Hai - Skullcracka - 03-11-2011 [COLOR="Lime"] Gastuv1 Wrote:Proof? Post a picture. This is just spam. He doesnt need proof if hes selling it and you can go trade him. Also yes it is trade able. And how much you looking to get for it?[/COLOR] Gastuv1 Wrote:I don't think thy tradeable without death trade... Again stop spamming his post it is trade able. Ne death trade i have bought the hat before. Full Dagon'Hai - Michael10p - 03-11-2011 Skullcracka Wrote:[COLOR="Lime"] Thanks Skullcracka And im not sure... hmm... offer? Full Dagon'Hai - Crazyadam - 03-12-2011 100m for it? Full Dagon'Hai - IiRaMPaGe - 03-12-2011 [COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]I can assure you all he has the dhai, I saw him with it in-game earlier. /How much are you looking for?[/SIZE][/COLOR] |