SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Bless' Bank after being hacked. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Bank Pictures (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+---- Thread: Bless' Bank after being hacked. (/showthread.php?tid=48056)

Pages: 1 2


Bless' Bank after being hacked. - Bless - 03-12-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]For those of you who didn't know, I got hacked like a week ago, and lost 6 AGS, 6 claws, 5 SGS, random stuff like that. I got some of it back but it's all in weird items. I lost most of my pking stuff, too. But here's what I got now. My Pure's stuff is on the right side of the grey line. (It's kinda easy to tell where the banks change, too.)

Oh and My pure's PK points is 175, my b.

[Image: blessIGDpkp3-12-11.jpg]

[Image: blessIGDbank03-12-11.jpg]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Bless' Bank after being hacked. - Missingno - 03-12-2011

[Image: m7wbo.jpg]


Bless' Bank after being hacked. - KingHybrid - 03-12-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Well when you got hacked, you didnt even lose much did you? You got most of it back

But nice bank![/SIZE][/COLOR]



Bless' Bank after being hacked. - Bless - 03-12-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]
KingHybrid Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Well when you got hacked, you didnt even lose much did you? You got most of it back

But nice bank![/SIZE][/COLOR]

I lost my cool pking items and got the stupid armor Tongue

NBD though ^.^

Thanks for the feedback lol.

WergWerg Wrote:[Image: m7wbo.jpg]

You would x)
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Bless' Bank after being hacked. - Humor - 03-12-2011

[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="2"]Wooo.
I neva knew you were rich >.>

Keeping secrets pl0x..[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Bless' Bank after being hacked. - Lect - 03-12-2011

Pretty kwl. :d


Bless' Bank after being hacked. - Bless - 03-12-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"][B]
Humor Wrote:[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="2"]Wooo.
I neva knew you were rich >.>

Keeping secrets pl0x..

[/SIZE][/COLOR]
-Looks at your bank, then compares to mine-

If I'm rich, you're Bill Gates.
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]


Bless' Bank after being hacked. - Lect - 03-12-2011

[COLOR="Yellow"]Lool.^

He is Bill Gate's, prob's, in the term's of rich. With-in da server :p
[/COLOR]


Bless' Bank after being hacked. - Bless - 03-12-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]
Lect Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"][B]Lool.^

He is Bill Gate's, prob's, in the term's of rich. With-in da server :p[/COLOR]

I hear East gets that title >.>[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]


Bless' Bank after being hacked. - Kleinaeinar - 03-12-2011

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="4"]LOL nice bank man Big Grin

Hope you get ALL your stuff back and that you will find the hacker one day :p[/SIZE][/COLOR]