SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
buying and selling - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: buying and selling (/showthread.php?tid=48477)

Pages: 1 2


buying and selling - Crazyadam - 03-17-2011

hey there
im selling this:

arcane spirit shield - SOLD
zamorak shield
bandos godsword
green whip
bolt rack

buying this:
3rd age mage top

give me offers please thx

IGN: crazyadam


buying and selling - Ashleyb - 03-17-2011

How much for it all ?


buying and selling - EFG Tbh - 03-17-2011

Offer for 3rd age mage top, Smile


buying and selling - X You Wish X - 03-17-2011

arcane-300m Smile?


buying and selling - Suppose Me - 03-17-2011

I'll buy the arcane.


buying and selling - X You Wish X - 03-17-2011

no i buy it... please go to me milkshakes


buying and selling - Shanee Mayte - 03-17-2011

[COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="3"]Are you selling any Furies?

I'll buy all your furies.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



buying and selling - Crazyadam - 03-18-2011

Ashleyb Wrote:How much for it all ?
offer
EFG Tbh Wrote:Offer for 3rd age mage top, Smile
uhm 500m?
X You Wish X Wrote:arcane-300m Smile?
nty 350m
Suppose Me Wrote:I'll buy the arcane.
350m
Shanee Mayte Wrote:[COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="3"]Are you selling any Furies?
I'll buy all your furies.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
dont have furies sorry


buying and selling - Create Acc - 03-18-2011

Shanee Mayte Wrote:[COLOR="SlateGray"][SIZE="3"]Are you selling any Furies?

I'll buy all your furies.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE="3"]Shane, you and your furies [COLOR="Red"]<3.

OT: How much would you want for your Arcane?
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



buying and selling - Crazyadam - 03-18-2011

Create Acc Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Shane, you and your furies [COLOR="Red"]<3.

OT: How much would you want for your Arcane?
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

350m Tongue