SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Bandos scim - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Bandos scim (/showthread.php?tid=49585)



Bandos scim - KenDaN00b - 03-26-2011

Offers?
*In-Game Name*
Ken Da N00b2


Bandos scim - Therealanthrax - 03-26-2011

400m
IGN:Big n black

edit: cant loggin atm


Bandos scim - KenDaN00b - 03-26-2011

Therealanthrax Wrote:400m
IGN:Big n black

edit: cant loggin atm

I know, server down atm, wait an hour or two, could you do 410m? I need a new pair of boots Big Grin


Bandos scim - Lowstar1 - 03-26-2011

is the game on yet?


Bandos scim - Therealanthrax - 03-26-2011

KenDaN00b Wrote:I know, server down atm, wait an hour or two, could you do 410m? I need a new pair of boots Big Grin

Could i Bring down hell on us all?


Bandos scim - KenDaN00b - 03-26-2011

Therealanthrax Wrote:Could i Bring down hell on us all?

Maybe, idk. I can see everyones soul, except yours.


Bandos scim - Therealanthrax - 03-26-2011

good.. il offer u 400m cash when server turns on,