SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Jesus. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Jesus. (/showthread.php?tid=51333)

Pages: 1 2


Jesus. - Missingno - 04-08-2011

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Been nearly a year since I joined here.

http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=28615

^ First thread/post I made here 'bout my client not working. loolol

It's been too long Confused[/COLOR]


Jesus. - I NIGA - 04-08-2011

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]LOLWUT.

Old fag. Congratz![/SIZE][/COLOR]



Jesus. - 67 Firedrake - 04-08-2011

wow ur an old gamer Tongue


Jesus. - Tik N Tok - 04-08-2011

oldfags ftwwwwwwwww :D


Jesus. - Skullcracka - 04-08-2011

[COLOR="Lime"]Watch someone post on it. lol
Well gratz and hope you stay longer.
gl on 2 years.
[/COLOR]


Jesus. - Kleinaeinar - 04-08-2011

Hahaha a true oldfag :p


Jesus. - just2godly - 04-08-2011

wow that was a while ago haha hopefully you will stay for another 2 years.


Jesus. - klk - 04-08-2011

[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]
WergWerg Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Been nearly a year since I joined here.

http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=28615

^ First thread/post I made here 'bout my client not working. loolol

It's been too long Confused[/COLOR]

Lol nice.

I joined the forums, 1 day after you.

My first post: http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=29504[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Jesus. - KingHybrid - 04-08-2011

Congratulations. I almost coming up to my 1 year mark since i started playing but not on forums


Jesus. - Debutante - 04-08-2011

-Stares at time spent online and realizes you spent 1/6 of your year on SG forums-