SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Magic & Yew logs - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Magic & Yew logs (/showthread.php?tid=51393)



Magic & Yew logs - Herrow Hp - 04-09-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]I'm buying all magic and yew logs. Post prices or pm me them.
Also i am selling blood runes and rune ess.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Magic & Yew logs - My 12 Inch - 04-09-2011

Were can i find yew logs?
I will cut some for you ill give you them.. Smile


Magic & Yew logs - Daviss - 04-09-2011

You should be able to find them around Camelot. They're a couple trees in the back fields, PM me in-game I will show you.


Magic & Yew logs - My 12 Inch - 04-09-2011

Cheers man Smile


Magic & Yew logs - Run N Fast - 04-09-2011

How much for rune ess? And how much u got? iGN: Run N Fast


Magic & Yew logs - Herrow Hp - 04-09-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]
Run N Fast Wrote:How much for rune ess? And how much u got? iGN: Run N Fast

I have 28k. I'll sell 55k each.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Magic & Yew logs - Run N Fast - 04-09-2011

Lmao ill buy 20k each