SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
My pure's goals! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: My pure's goals! (/showthread.php?tid=51620)



My pure's goals! - IRant - 04-10-2011

Well, to start off. My name's Christopher. I was known as Oak Tree for the period of my time here. I was an Administrator with, Aaron, Brittany, and Evan. I'm back today with some new goals for myself. I would appreicate it if you would Rate+Subscribe to my thread! Here we go!

MY KEY!

Means Completed!
Means In Progress!
Means Not even started!

[Image: 3307eaw.png]
  • 60 attack*
  • 99 strength
  • 20 defence*
  • 99 range
  • 75 prayer
  • 94 magic
  • 90 combat



* = Bound to change!



[Image: 2mwcjti.png]

[Image: 2s6q6ao.png]

[Image: 2j5i33k.png]





My pure's goals! - Burger King - 04-10-2011

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="3"]good luck! HOw did u get so many runes?!?! did u camp at store and have your hand go numb or did u craft them?

Also I like all your armr and pk gear very good![/SIZE][/COLOR]



My pure's goals! - KingHybrid - 04-10-2011

Holy crap nice bank, good luck on your goals bro!


My pure's goals! - IRant - 04-10-2011

Haha, thanks guys (:


My pure's goals! - D D O S - 04-10-2011

holy hell @ spirit shields


My pure's goals! - Shrink - 04-10-2011

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"][B]Very nice pure,

I wish you luck on your goals.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]