SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Dragon/barrow sale! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Dragon/barrow sale! (/showthread.php?tid=52149)



Dragon/barrow sale! - Fly N Hy - 04-16-2011

Enough d boots
1 dragon full helms
1 dragon platelegs
1 dragon chainbody
1 dragon sq(uare)shield
1 zuriel's robe bottom
1 ahrim's staff
1 karil's coif
1 torag's hammer
1 zuriel's staff
2 dragon kiteshield
1 granite maul




Offer Smile
IGN: Fly N Hy


Dragon/barrow sale! - Fly N Hy - 04-16-2011

Bump!


Dragon/barrow sale! - X Trickstatus X - 04-16-2011

how much for g maul?


Dragon/barrow sale! - I Red Tiger - 04-16-2011

50m for G maul?


Dragon/barrow sale! - Fly N Hy - 04-17-2011

X Trickstatus X Wrote:how much for g maul?

I don't know if you want to give more as 50M, because I Red Tiger offerd me 50M

@ I Red Tiger: what is your IGN?