SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Saradomin Swords & Mages Books [100] - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Saradomin Swords & Mages Books [100] (/showthread.php?tid=52871)



Saradomin Swords & Mages Books [100] - Shanee Mayte - 04-21-2011

[SIZE="2"]
I am looking to buy [COLOR="Yellow"][100] Saradomin swords/Mages books.

I'm currently on [16/100] Saradomin Swords & [7/100] Mages books.

I will be buying Saradomin Swords 45M each, can reach to 50M.

I will be buying Mages books 10M each, cash or beserk rings.
[COLOR="Yellow"]
I don't need luck or anything else, I just want sales.[/COLOR]

Thank you for reading.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Saradomin Swords & Mages Books [100] - Shaun/Architects - 04-21-2011

50M for an ss? Wink


Saradomin Swords & Mages Books [100] - Shanee Mayte - 04-22-2011

Anyone else selling these items? Big Grin


Saradomin Swords & Mages Books [100] - Shaun/Architects - 04-22-2011

Ignored. Hahaha.


Saradomin Swords & Mages Books [100] - Shanee Mayte - 04-22-2011

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]
Shaun/Architects Wrote:Ignored. Hahaha.

No son, meet DZONE. <3[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Saradomin Swords & Mages Books [100] - Shaun/Architects - 04-22-2011

I'm not a donator? Hahaha.


Saradomin Swords & Mages Books [100] - Fly N Hy - 04-22-2011

I got 3 SS's

IGN: Fly N Hy

I won't come now online.


Saradomin Swords & Mages Books [100] - Shanee Mayte - 04-25-2011

I'll buy all the Saraswords, meet me at Catherby ingame.


Saradomin Swords & Mages Books [100] - Shanee Mayte - 04-25-2011

Anyone else sellin' saradomin swords? I'm currently at 27/100!


Saradomin Swords & Mages Books [100] - Its My Life - 04-25-2011

I can sell you one ss,