SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Congratulations shane! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Congratulations shane! (/showthread.php?tid=53570)

Pages: 1 2 3


Congratulations shane! - Moh - 04-27-2011

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]Wanted to say congratulations to shane for getting admin.
Shane deserved it.
Good job brotha <3
[/COLOR][/SIZE]


Congratulations shane! - Shanee Mayte - 04-27-2011

Thanks brother! I was shocked when I found out I got it! :]


Congratulations shane! - jonos - 04-27-2011

gratz shane new crown cool eh?


Congratulations shane! - 1joshlfc - 04-27-2011

Gratz Shane Bro.


Congratulations shane! - Shaun/Architects - 04-27-2011

Fucking hell. Grats mate! You really do deserve it.


Congratulations shane! - Skilla Oh Ok - 04-27-2011

Congrats mate! Well done Smile


Congratulations shane! - Mussiicc :P - 04-27-2011

Congratz Shaneeeeeeeeeeeeee <<.


Congratulations shane! - riu - 04-27-2011

[COLOR="White"]Enjoy Shanee.
Now you are a big boy lolz Wink

Have fun with it Shanee, well deserved.[/COLOR]


Congratulations shane! - Eeeellyyyy - 04-27-2011

WTF Shane!! Good Job! You deserved it, I was waiting already for you to get admin.


Congratulations shane! - Shanee Mayte - 04-27-2011

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]Thanks guys! I've got to go out now, but I'll be back on later to help some mans, and chase Riu round. ;]

I appreciate it! Big Grin[/SIZE][/COLOR]