SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
K0's Goals for the day in skilling. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: K0's Goals for the day in skilling. (/showthread.php?tid=53916)

Pages: 1 2


K0's Goals for the day in skilling. - Kaptain Kosher - 04-30-2011

Hey everyone. This is My "Goal For The Day" thread. I'll post my goals for the day on any random day that I have a bunch of goals. Also, after the listed goal(s) are complete, I will tell/show the levels and items I have gained and achieved. So, Here it is.

April 30, 2011:

I have here a ton of pots to make, seeds to plant, and runes to make. Big time skilling day ftw Smile

[IMG][Image: 204ms6.png][/IMG]

[IMG][Image: 34s33ix.png][/IMG]

And my noobish skills to get up:

[IMG][Image: 4qn52p.png][/IMG]

There it is. More to come In the future! :woot:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I've finished. Before anything, I just have to say that I did not make the third batch of potions yet (i got more seeds after i made pots). I thought i'd take a break from that scene and make back the 600m I wasted. I will post when I make those pots. Okay, now that I have finished, there is one thing i must say:

[IMG][Image: 25q3mf5.png][/IMG]

Hehe. My finishing stats are: Farming: 99 Herbelore: 90 Runecrafting: 82


K0's Goals for the day in skilling. - Xxyatau - 04-30-2011

[COLOR="Red"]Keep daily posting and it will be a joy to read about your goals, up-coming goals.
Congrats on achieving that oneSmile![/COLOR]



K0's Goals for the day in skilling. - Kaptain Kosher - 04-30-2011

Hehe, thanks mate.


K0's Goals for the day in skilling. - Gman - 04-30-2011

omg kid go outside plz


K0's Goals for the day in skilling. - Ninja Crazii - 04-30-2011

Gman gtfo? Cool dude, good luck on the goals and nice colours Tongue


K0's Goals for the day in skilling. - Kaptain Kosher - 04-30-2011

Thanks bro. And Gman.. smd? Smile. Btw, at the end of each day, I'm going to re-edit the post and post my skills when im done. Is that a good idea?


K0's Goals for the day in skilling. - Rite4dead - 04-30-2011

keep us updated and hope u get them soonBig Grin


K0's Goals for the day in skilling. - Kaptain Kosher - 04-30-2011

Gman Wrote:omg kid go outside plz

Also, I have a Broken leg kid. Gf?


K0's Goals for the day in skilling. - KingHybrid - 04-30-2011

Wow good luck man, if you have any left over i need some too lol.


K0's Goals for the day in skilling. - Humor - 04-30-2011

Goodluck lol, :0.