![]() |
|
tombom applying for mod/admin - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102) +---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46) +---- Thread: tombom applying for mod/admin (/showthread.php?tid=54892) |
tombom applying for mod/admin - Tombom - 05-08-2011 age:10 contry:England i think i should become mod because i enjoy helping poeple in game and out. I have played silab garza fr over a year. I have had no mod/admin experiance but i would like to help out. I love playing silab garza and wish to donate later on. I have got scammed in the past but i have moved on and still like playing silab garza. I don't get anoyed with poeple asking me for help i will help enybody no matter what. I hope you will put me forward for mod or admin thank you for reading ! :nice: tombom applying for mod/admin - Skullcracka - 05-08-2011 Please read the requirements and use the right format. tombom applying for mod/admin - Zammy Pure - 05-08-2011 [SIZE="3"] 10 years old?!?!?!? Pfft, fuck mod, make him a Admin.[/SIZE] |