SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Mod App - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Mod App (/showthread.php?tid=54971)

Pages: 1 2


Mod App - R A N G 3 - 05-08-2011

Name: Tyler
In-game name: X R A N G 3
Forums name: Because™ ( Recently changed from Max Cash™ )
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): GMT-9
Do you play when most of the staff are off? The majority of the time they are offline
Do you play over the night? On weekdays no because i have school, but on weekends yes
Are you active on the chatbox: Not really, I say a few things here and there...
Average of time you play a week: I play SG Probably 50 hours a week
Are you active on the forums: Yes I am active on the forums, Posting everyday
How long have you played SilabGarza: I have been with SilabGarza for about 11 months now
Do you have ANY coding experience: I have very little coding experience

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
I feel that there are many reasons why I should become a in game moderator. My first reason would be that I play a lot when the staff are offline and I could be the mod on at that time when all of the other or most of them are offline. Another reason why I think that I should be a mod on Silab is that I Know a lot of the community and I am very friendly with most of them. Also I am fair when it comes to making decisions on punishments. I pk sometimes and I could be the person watching the wild for Hit and runners, Spec and runners and other things that fall underneath those categories . I would also like to inquire that I am very active in game and on the forums. Please vote on if I should become a SilabGarza mod or not.

Thank you

Anything else you would like us to know:
I like to play SilabGarza a lot and I',m a very fair person. I also have about 7 days played in game and around 3 days on forums I think.


Mod App - Martin - 05-08-2011

it says you have been ipmuted in your sig... i dont trust a mod like that.. sorry.


Mod App - Skullcracka - 05-08-2011

[COLOR="Lime"]You just came back.
Wait awhile then re-apply.
[/COLOR]


Mod App - R A N G 3 - 05-08-2011

I was only inactive for about 2 weeks to 3 weeks and I got IP-Muted for a BS reason...


Mod App - Master Chief - 05-08-2011

get more active then ill vote Big Grin


Mod App - P0t And Dr0p - 05-08-2011

Ipmuted ? we dont need illegal mods, i must say no sorry..


Mod App - R A N G 3 - 05-08-2011

Illegal?


Mod App - swill2 - 05-08-2011

[COLOR="Magenta"]i haven't really seen you in-game for a while

/holding.
[/COLOR]


Mod App - P0t And Dr0p - 05-08-2011

R A N G 3 Wrote:Illegal?

Well i would say that a person wont get ipmuted if he didn't have breaked any rules so i see that as a rule breaker person.


Mod App - parkour josh - 05-08-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I don't think your quiet ready for mod yet.

/No support.[/SIZE][/COLOR]