![]() |
|
Toys for sale - Printable Version +- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums) +-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11) +--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101) +---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43) +---- Thread: Toys for sale (/showthread.php?tid=55317) |
Toys for sale - Iamaturtle - 05-15-2011 I have a lot of toys that i want to sell. I have about twenty dildos. And three of four vibrators. None of them have been used more than 10 times. Will sell the dildos for twenty gold and the vibrators for 15. Post a reply if you are interested. Toys for sale - Romada - 05-15-2011 O_O Toys for sale - Paper Fingers - 05-15-2011 I thought you meant actual toys; like collectibles. Why do you have so many dildos and why would you sell them here rather than eBay? Toys for sale - Run N Fast - 05-16-2011 L0L thought "toys" in Silgar like a sled or smthng |