SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Inventory sale [PIC] - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Inventory sale [PIC] (/showthread.php?tid=55447)



Inventory sale [PIC] - Mussiicc :P - 05-16-2011

[COLOR="White"][Image: 10d7bdl.png]

Selling Some Shit : )

[SIZE="2"]
Format -

[COLOR="Red"]
Username Ingame:

Item being bought:

Price / offer:

Wassup:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]



Inventory sale [PIC] - Crazykiller3 - 05-16-2011

thats alot of rune defenders lmao.


Inventory sale [PIC] - Shanee Mayte - 05-16-2011

Ancient staff, 40m.


Inventory sale [PIC] - Ipkabit - 05-16-2011

[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="2"]
Crazykiller3 Wrote:thats alot of rune defenders lmao.

I have 71 in bank....

OT; I'll buy 1 bandos tasset.

In your format...:

Username Ingame: Pkskill3r

Item being bought: Bandos tasset.

Price / offer: How much..?

Wassup: The sky...?
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Inventory sale [PIC] - Mussiicc :P - 05-16-2011

[COLOR="White"]
Ipkabit Wrote:[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="2"]

I have 71 in bank....

OT; I'll buy 1 bandos tasset.

In your format...:

Username Ingame: Pkskill3r

Item being bought: Bandos tasset.

Price / offer: How much..?

Wassup: The sky...?
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I got 201 defenders / WIN .

Offer ? . : )[/COLOR]



Inventory sale [PIC] - mr wu - 05-16-2011

Username Ingame: mr wu

Item being bought: tassets

Price / offer: 100m ea

Wassup: nothing?


Inventory sale [PIC] - Humhum12 - 05-16-2011

[COLOR="Magenta"]Username Ingame: humhum12

Item being bought: ancient staff

Price / offer: 50m

Wassup: tons of things[/COLOR]


Inventory sale [PIC] - Evilwaffle0 - 05-16-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Crazykiller3 Wrote:thats alot of rune defenders lmao.

wow spam more? don't post if you're not buying anything

Username Ingame: Toocheezy

Item being bought: verac helm

Price / offer: 20m?

Wassup: do you really want to hear about my day? ._.

[/SIZE][/COLOR]