SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
pureskilles moderator app - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: pureskilles moderator app (/showthread.php?tid=55627)

Pages: 1 2


pureskilles moderator app - Pureskilles - 05-18-2011

In-game name: pureskilles
Forums name: pureskilles
Timezone(GMT +/- ?):
Do you play over the night? yes often
Average of time you play a week: 3-5 hours a day
Are you active on the forums: im not active cus i dont know what to post. so no
How long have you played SilabGarza: 6 months
What is your Activity Points ingame? [::activity] 6540
Have you read the moderator requirements?: yes, 100 times
Do you have 300 posts? nope. Sad


pureskilles moderator app - Shanee Mayte - 05-18-2011

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]Haven't you just created a moderator application already?

Didn't you understand what we said, when it said ''300+ posts'', is a requirement.

Your moderaator application has no thought or the requirements, sorry.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



pureskilles moderator app - Create Acc - 05-18-2011

Ok, kind sir, if you read the moderator requirements 100 times as you have stated, you would know that if you apply for moderator and not meet the requirements, you have 0 chances of applying for moderator ever again. Not on this account, not on any other of your accounts. Please stop spamming the forums with fake moderator applications. Thank you.


pureskilles moderator app - Varun - 05-18-2011

You know the community would be much better if you do it like that TM

I guess this shows you are not completely heartless.


pureskilles moderator app - Sao Godo - 05-18-2011

If I may add, you just destroyed any chance of getting mod in future, congratulations


pureskilles moderator app - Varun - 05-18-2011

Sao Godo Wrote:If I may add, you just destroyed any chance of getting mod in future, congratulations

Really doubt he would be ever considered being one,

Reasons as follows:

His grammar is terrible

The way he structures his sentences horrible

It seems he won't be able to communicate with people because his lack of knowledge he isn't active.

Sorry,

No offence there.


pureskilles moderator app - Create Acc - 05-18-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]
Varun Wrote:Really doubt he would be ever considered being one,

Reasons as follows:

His grammar is terrible

The way he structures his sentences horrible

It seems he won't be able to communicate with people because his lack of knowledge he isn't active.

Sorry,

No offence there.

And you lack punctuation knowledge.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



pureskilles moderator app - P0t And Dr0p - 05-18-2011

If you read the requirements 100 times you should know that you wouldn't be able to make a moderator application.


pureskilles moderator app - Varun - 05-18-2011

Create Acc Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]

And you lack punctuation knowledge.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

That is stupid what you just there....

I see no point you commentating on what I said,

Thank you for your useless criticism.

Also, You do not start a sentence with "AND"


pureskilles moderator app - Create Acc - 05-18-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]
Varun Wrote:That is stupid what you just there....

I see no point you commentating on what I said,

Thank you for your useless criticism.

Also, You do not start a sentence with "AND"

Apparently I just started my sentence with and....

So you just contradicted yourself on that account.

Also, talk about failed sentence structures, what does your first one say?

Yes, I didn't understand it either.[/SIZE][/COLOR]