SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Vesta Vs Yu & I . Our goal is... - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Vesta Vs Yu & I . Our goal is... (/showthread.php?tid=56629)

Pages: 1 2 3 4


Vesta Vs Yu & I . Our goal is... - swill2 - 05-28-2011

[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]So me and Vesta Vs Yu are doing were we get 100 caskets from lvl 1 clues & see if we can get any good items !

wish us luck ! green is what is complete for me & red is haven't got there yet. orange is working on it.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

1-10

10-20

[COLOR="Red"] 20-30

30-40

40-50

50-60

60-70

70-80

80-90

90-100[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Purple"]been working on it since the hole day so far Big Grin

hope i get to almost 30 today.
[/COLOR]


Vesta Vs Yu & I . Our goal is... - KingHybrid - 05-28-2011

Wow good luck on your goal lol, but does lvl 1 caskets give any good items..?


Vesta Vs Yu & I . Our goal is... - swill2 - 05-28-2011

KingHybrid Wrote:Wow good luck on your goal lol, but does lvl 1 caskets give any good items..?

only thing that we know of so far is black (t) and we are going for black (t) kites ! and lets see what else we can find Smile


Vesta Vs Yu & I . Our goal is... - Haribo - 05-28-2011

Goodluck with your goal.. hope to see some good stuff.


Vesta Vs Yu & I . Our goal is... - swill2 - 05-28-2011

thanks bro !


Vesta Vs Yu & I . Our goal is... - Damon King5 - 05-28-2011

I got a black Beret from a lvl1 clue but I don't know if its worth anything lol


Vesta Vs Yu & I . Our goal is... - Guled - 05-28-2011

good luck bro, lol this will take some time : [


Vesta Vs Yu & I . Our goal is... - 1joshlfc - 05-28-2011

That is gona take you guys a LONG time to reach, good luck none the less.


Vesta Vs Yu & I . Our goal is... - Master Chief - 05-28-2011

good luck man Smile


Vesta Vs Yu & I . Our goal is... - Benjieee - 05-28-2011

lol i saw a guy doing 1000 lvl 1 cleu redwards. so urs is possible.