SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
All Skilling Supplies! - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: All Skilling Supplies! (/showthread.php?tid=57805)



All Skilling Supplies! - To4st - 06-05-2011

I'm currently buying all skilling supplies, so i can max my skills!

(READ BEFORE SELLING)
Information: First of all, i would thank you for reading this first. I just want to say, i am NOT buying items overpriced, also I am only buying toad flax seeds and dragon bones. Thankyou For Listening.


Buying:
• Toadflax Seeds
• Rune Essences
• Headless Arrows
• Magic Logs
• Dragon Bones

Prices:
• Toadflax Seeds = 700k ea
• Rune Essences = 15k ea
• Headless Arrows = 5k ea
• Magic Logs = 50k ea
• Dragon Bones = 500k ea


IGN: To4st


All Skilling Supplies! - D-Generation-X - 06-05-2011

Toadflax herbs x63?


All Skilling Supplies! - To4st - 06-05-2011

add me in-game.


All Skilling Supplies! - Ipkabit - 06-05-2011

[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="2"]At last somebody buying them!!!!!!

I'll sell you like 30250 headless arrows.

30250/15*2000 = 4m xp.

EDIT: 5k each...really? 20k each.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



All Skilling Supplies! - D-Generation-X - 06-05-2011

toads donator if not meet skill


All Skilling Supplies! - To4st - 06-05-2011

rotax, ill buy 20 ea then -.-


All Skilling Supplies! - LovelyBones - 06-05-2011

i have magic logs Smile 500k each if u want vm me


All Skilling Supplies! - Ipkabit - 06-06-2011

[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="2"]
To4st Wrote:rotax, ill buy 20 ea then -.-

I'll be on about 6 PM~ GMT.

Are you a donator?

If you are meet me at dzone, if not, where do you want to meet?

By my calculatons that should be 650m.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



All Skilling Supplies! - Sao Godo - 06-06-2011

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="3"]http://sg-forum.info/showthread.php?t=79384

you may win a lot of skill supplies[/SIZE][/COLOR]