SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Flaming. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: News (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: OLD Updates (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Flaming. (/showthread.php?tid=5939)

Pages: 1 2 3


Flaming. - Gta - 12-27-2009

.


Flaming. - pk own str03 - 12-27-2009

THX for posting this cuz i got flamed by a noob last time saying i got flamed
So thanks again and I will report flamers whenever i see em Smile


Flaming. - wrigs - 12-27-2009

finally.
Thanks phil Smile


Flaming. - rulerxx - 12-27-2009

this is a really good rule but just 1 thing if we fight over somthing but dont acually swear.. is that counted as flaming?


Flaming. - Admin Zane - 12-27-2009

Flaming and debating about something when the topic is NOT meant to be debatable/debated.


Flaming. - jokwok - 12-28-2009

ok, ill take note of any flammers


Flaming. - fall3n ang3l - 12-28-2009

and why wasn't something like this done earlier :O?


Flaming. - snow - 12-28-2009

does this include the chatbox? :I I mean we coud ban them for like 4 hours each time.. ;]


Flaming. - wrigs - 12-28-2009

snow Wrote:does this include the chatbox? :I I mean we coud ban them for like 4 hours each time.. ;]

That's a good idea.
and if it continuous then we could ban them for 1 day.


Flaming. - weedkilla420 - 12-28-2009

yea i really like both of those ideas bra for real