SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Pure berserker account - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: Pure berserker account (/showthread.php?tid=59496)



Pure berserker account - I Ko Vls - 06-16-2011

[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="4"]Ok so recently my main has been muted for no apparent reason so i am going to make a new account and make him a pure zerker.

Stat setup.
1.75 attack
2.99 str
3.45 def
4.99 hp
5.94 mage
6.70 prayer
7.99 range

Armour setup.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFFKL9qFHHd5KzMkQdG68...VuEEwYxuSf]

Current stats:
All 1's besides 10 hp. I'am starting to train today Smile

Wish me luck! I am going to try and get it done by June 18th.

New in-game name: niga zerk[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Pure berserker account - D-Generation-X - 06-16-2011

[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="4"]Well Gl Have You Been Hacked Or Has A Friend Played On Your Main Account Or Has Anyone If So Thats TheReason The Guy Must Have Gotton You Muted Idk
But GL![/SIZE][/COLOR]



Pure berserker account - I Ko Vls - 06-16-2011

I think i played on my sg account aty friends house. Then the next day he texts me he got a keylogger on his comp. And when i log into sg my bank is gone and iam muted. Atleast i still have donor on it... Tongue


Pure berserker account - D-Generation-X - 06-16-2011

i guess idk bbut maybe ask gir to remove donator status from your main to your new acc just showw him pics with chat in it and send it to him

cookie and repBig Grin


Pure berserker account - I Ko Vls - 06-16-2011

Alrighty i'll ask him today... If i can find my modem and get on my labtop i'll post some pics Tongue


Pure berserker account - Benjieee - 06-16-2011

[COLOR="YellowGreen"]Gratz and goodluck.
And Scan ur pc regulary whit malware bytes.
U'll be clean.
c:[/COLOR]



Pure berserker account - I Ko Vls - 06-16-2011

I don't think it was mine. I have over 3 anti-virus shit on ma labtop. It wasy friends i believe. And i do a scan each night b4 bed Smile


Pure berserker account - mason - 06-17-2011

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="4"]LAPTOP***
Desktops are called desktops because they sit in your desk
Laptops are laptops cause they sit on your lap!

Anyway good luck with the new account. You have some training to do[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Pure berserker account - I Ko Vls - 06-17-2011

Thxs and it'll only take me about 2 days