SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
iamnothim's new mod app - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Accepted Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: iamnothim's new mod app (/showthread.php?tid=595)



iamnothim's new mod app - iamnotme - 08-15-2009

It's been a while since I made a mod app.... here goes nothing.

Name:
Kevin
Age:
14 (15 on the 24th of september though)
Username:
Iamnothim
How long have you played SilabGarza:
For over a year now (inorite?)
Do you have any coding experience:
Epicly no.
Have you been in a staff position on any other server, if so, which server:
No, I'm still a sub-leader in my runescape clan though
How would you handle an SYI/Spammer:
1: Warn
2: Mute
3: IP-mute
4: get an admin/owner to IP-ban them

Do you follow the server AND forum rules:
Yes ^_^
What is the capital of Egypt:
Cairo
Using atleast 50 words, describe why you think you should be a moderator:
I'm one of the more known, longer playing and one of the most awesome persons in the silabgarza community.
I know what I can do with my
power and i wont abuse it.


I hope you liked it, comment and vote in the poll


iamnothim's new mod app - Far Casted - 08-15-2009

[COLOR="White"]
Aren't requirements 100+ posts? But it's nice to see you've been playing on SilGar for a year though Big Grin

Good luck man!
[/COLOR]


iamnothim's new mod app - iamnotme - 08-15-2009

I had about 120 posts on the old forums


iamnothim's new mod app - ๖ۣۜรмιℓє[ηєкσ]©®™ - 08-15-2009

yea,
i remember him from v2, Tongue
idk if he remembers me bcuz i only played v2 for like 2weeks 'r soo,
but he's a good kid,
listenes to the rules :o.

wish u good luck kevin Smile


iamnothim's new mod app - Q U E E N - 08-19-2009

i rember him too good luck man


iamnothim's new mod app - rulerxx - 09-01-2009

good luck man (even thought you already got) lol!