SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Buying Auth codes - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Buying Auth codes (/showthread.php?tid=59768)



Buying Auth codes - Obusha - 06-18-2011

Yo guys Im buying auth codes for vote tickets..... You give me the code first and I will give you a negotiable amount of veng casts, ice barrages casts, cash money, or rune arrows.

PM me in game "Russel Crowe".


Buying Auth codes - Zeck - 06-19-2011

You should be very cautious of buying auth codes as it is a easy way for players to scam only trust players you know or rely on.

Just a heads up.


Buying Auth codes - Darksize - 06-19-2011

Succesfull transmission
He is trusted didnt know him fast and smooty


Buying Auth codes - Obusha - 06-19-2011

Come on guys I only need 8 more


Buying Auth codes - Herrow Hp - 06-19-2011

I'll give you my auth seeing as I quit in-game. Give me 1 second to vote.


Buying Auth codes - Sadlerfan2 - 06-19-2011

i got auth selling for 160m


Buying Auth codes - Blackcrow154 - 06-19-2011

i will sell u mine 200m?