SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
posting achievement - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Goals and Achievements (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+----- Forum: Goals/Achievements (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+----- Thread: posting achievement (/showthread.php?tid=59843)



posting achievement - Globalpker - 06-19-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="4"]Woot i just reached 250 posts, now spam me! <3
going for my Real Goal of 300 posts.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]


posting achievement - Haribo - 06-19-2011

Congratulations on 250 posts. Goodluck on 500 posts, your half way there Wink.


posting achievement - Globalpker - 06-19-2011

thanks man, also check out my goals thread.


posting achievement - Suppose Me - 06-19-2011

Congrats man.
Good luck with the 300 posts, I'm sure you can do it.


posting achievement - Shaun/Architects - 06-19-2011

Congrats, I guess. You should keep on topic though. When someone posts about editing a photo, don't just say "wow I wish I could do that". Post about the photo itself. Just a tip, because you were talking about being infracted for spam recently.


posting achievement - IiRaMPaGe - 06-19-2011

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]Good luck on your goals!
You're close to your next goal of 300.
Try not to spam please.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



posting achievement - Zombie Waters - 06-20-2011

congrats on 300 ;D


posting achievement - Shanee Mayte - 06-20-2011

Goodluck on 250 posts, I just hope that you'll make it to 500 with a little less spam.


posting achievement - Zeck - 06-20-2011

Mhmm some of your posts are rather short which could accuse you of spamming resulting in infraction points.
but congratz anyway.