SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Denise's apply for Mod. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Denise's apply for Mod. (/showthread.php?tid=60075)



Denise's apply for Mod. - L2owns - 06-20-2011

Name: Denise.
In-game name: L2owns Pure.
Forums name: L2owns, but i'm going to change it soon into Denise.
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): +1.
Do you play over the night? Sometimes.
Average of time you play a week: I play like every day, arround 3-4 hours. So im pretty active.
Are you active on the forums: Yes i'm on the forums every day, even at school.
How long have you played SilabGarza: I now play arround 3-4 years. But i've joines the forums lately.
What is your Activity Points ingame? [::activity] I've had many accounts on this account i have arround 15k.
Have you read the moderator requirements?:Yes i did.
Do you have 300 posts? No i dont got that at this moment, i will be working on it.


DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?:
Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): [COLOR="white"]Why i should be mod,; Because i'm a very active player, i like to help people and i really help them. I think some people like that i help them, and most people on the server know me. Not by my name but, allright they know me.
So i want to help people ingame. Actually i do it now already but that does not matter. Well, i hope people support me at my application.[/COLOR]

Anything else you would like us to know: [COLOR="white"]Just thanks for reading this.

xxx <3.[/COLOR]


Denise's apply for Mod. - Agent - 06-20-2011

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I don't know who you are.

It looks like you spent 10 minutes on this application.

You need to HAVE the requirements when applying, or you'll be infracted.

/no support

edit: add a poll?[/COLOR][/SIZE]


Denise's apply for Mod. - Moh - 06-20-2011

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I don't support you.
Just wait till people judge you due to your posts,just saying.[/COLOR]



Denise's apply for Mod. - swill2 - 06-20-2011

[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]you don't met the requirements



/auto declined
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Denise's apply for Mod. - C R O W - 06-20-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="4"]:3....

I haven't seen you in-game + below 100 posts o.O

/no support.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Denise's apply for Mod. - KingHybrid - 06-20-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Infracted for not reading requirements. Will be auto declined.

Dont post on this thread anymore.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Denise's apply for Mod. - IiRaMPaGe - 06-20-2011

Yah, moved to declined.