SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Cutout's SG Market Shop - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Cutout's SG Market Shop (/showthread.php?tid=60368)



Cutout's SG Market Shop - Cutout - 06-22-2011

This is going to be home to my market shop. Every time I get items in that I'm selling, I'll post them here. All prices are negotiable.

Addy Bars - 250k Each - 482 in stock

[SOLD] Iron Arrow Tips
- 500 a tip - 1335 in stock

[SOLD] Mith Arrow Tips - 1k a tip - 1200 in stock

[SOLD] Wyvern Bones
- 1.8M each - 14 in stock

Zuriel's Hood - 15M - 1 in stock

[SOLD] Vesta Plateskirt - 130M - 1 in stock

Addy ore - 100k each - 100 in stock (and growing)



PM me in game or leave a reply if you wish to buy something.



Cutout's SG Market Shop - Hopey - 06-22-2011

ill buy all the arrowtips, same price as what you want, IGN: hopey


Cutout's SG Market Shop - Jlech - 06-22-2011

got any ancient staffs?


Cutout's SG Market Shop - Cutout - 06-22-2011

Don't have any ancient staffs, I'll add you now.