SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
1Joshlfc's In-game Moderator Application. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Accepted Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: 1Joshlfc's In-game Moderator Application. (/showthread.php?tid=60948)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6


1Joshlfc's In-game Moderator Application. - 1joshlfc - 06-26-2011

.


1Joshlfc's In-game Moderator Application. - parkour josh - 06-26-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]I read the whole application brother.

It's about time you applied, your application is great.

%100 support josh, good luck.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



1Joshlfc's In-game Moderator Application. - Shanee Mayte - 06-26-2011

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]Yes, you're a legend.

Whoever votes no, is a gay virgin.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



1Joshlfc's In-game Moderator Application. - Fortuna - 06-26-2011

Holding my vote , We got enough mods already.
Edit:: I've seen you help out a lot of people. Support.


1Joshlfc's In-game Moderator Application. - IiRaMPaGe - 06-26-2011

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]%100 support.
Good luck Joshua. Smile[/SIZE][/COLOR]



1Joshlfc's In-game Moderator Application. - Ra N Ge R Z - 06-26-2011

Fortuna Wrote:[COLOR="SandyBrown"][SIZE="2"]Holding my vote , We got enough mods already.


WRONG.

You have my full support matey, I don't wanna be a gay virgin after all .

Jks you have my honest support .[/SIZE][/COLOR]



1Joshlfc's In-game Moderator Application. - Proph3t - 06-26-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"]I noticed two people got promoted, but I'll support. Moar active pl0x? :3

Good luck.
[/COLOR]



1Joshlfc's In-game Moderator Application. - stevenkillsp - 06-26-2011

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Support.

Great guy, never seen him turn any player down that comes up to him.

Always there to help or have a chat too and great guy to get along with.

As well as very chilled and relaxed.

100% Support bro!
[/COLOR]


1Joshlfc's In-game Moderator Application. - Globalpker - 06-26-2011

Support, And we need to demote some inactive mods and promote new mods.
i understand why steven got mod, he deserved it, but what's with drizzit?
anyway goodluck, you have my vote.


1Joshlfc's In-game Moderator Application. - Obby Veng Us - 06-26-2011

Support man. You've helped me a bit. Good luck on mod.