SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
nice sale - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: nice sale (/showthread.php?tid=61374)



nice sale - T I G E R Z - 06-29-2011

hello guys, i got a pretty nice sale..., if ur interested, pm me in game or at forums.(ingame name is : skillerzz01)

spirit shield=75M
gilded platelegs=750M
gilded full helm=700M
saradomin sword=65M
dragon cape=15M
black (t) plate body=130M
black (t) plate legs=130M
morrigan's leather body=100M
morrigan's leather chaps=100M
2x guthans helm=30M each
4x ranger boots=50M

here is the link or picture off the sale:http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/9144/screenshotio.png


so interested? pm me in game(skillerzz01) or at forums.


nice sale - alien - 06-30-2011

I'll buy morrigans chaps


nice sale - Jlech - 07-04-2011

ill buy black t legs pm me ingame jlech


nice sale - T I G E R Z - 07-14-2011

everything is sold out :p