SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Spectral Spirit Shield. - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Market (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Forum: Market (archive) (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Spectral Spirit Shield. (/showthread.php?tid=61651)



Spectral Spirit Shield. - 1joshlfc - 07-01-2011

[COLOR="Yellow"]I couldn't find anybody selling it ingame, so if you have one and willing to sell it to me, either post on here, send me a VM/PM or a PM ingame.
IGN; 1joshlfc

BTW, I don't really know the price of it...


Also, I am buying Sadomin Platebody.
[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]Never mind, just bought the Spectral, still looking for sara body.

Got sara body too now.
[/COLOR]


Spectral Spirit Shield. - Benjieee - 07-01-2011

I've sold u the spectral but don't got sara plate tho.


Spectral Spirit Shield. - ---bito35--- - 07-01-2011

i got sara platebody, how much do you offer?