SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
ljm12111's cb mod app - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: ljm12111's cb mod app (/showthread.php?tid=61904)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6


ljm12111's cb mod app - Ljm12111 - 07-03-2011

Name:colin
In Game Name:ljm12111
Chat Box Name:colinpatricks
Forum Name:ljm12111
Time Zone: utc/gmt -4 hours
How long have you played SilabGarza: about 3 months
How many hours a day are you on chatbox: 3
Are you frequently active on chatbox: Now that it has been moved to the forum, yes.
If In Game how often do you check the chatbox: every 5 minutes
Why do you think you would make a good chatbox mod (75 words minimum): Because I like to help people, and no one trusts me since I'm currently not a mod, so if I become a moderator then I can help people who need it and they will feel like they are in good hands, which they will be. Also, I like to keep order and I feel that it is important that people follow the rules. Now, I may not have always followed the rules, but nowadays I don't break any rules, and back when I was able to play sg, I used to report people doing something wrong such as autoclicking (before brittany changed the thieving skill. I enjoy SG very much.
Anything else you want us to know: silabgarza is the best runescape private server ever.


ljm12111's cb mod app - Ra N Ge R Z - 07-03-2011

[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"]You haven't filled out the whole form? ,-,

If In Game how often do you check the chatbox:_______

How many hours a day are you on chatbox:_______[/SIZE][/COLOR]



ljm12111's cb mod app - Ljm12111 - 07-03-2011

i saw that right after i posted it I fixed it thank you for your help.


ljm12111's cb mod app - FallenLegend - 07-03-2011

[COLOR="White"]Sorry no. Theres more skilled and experinced people ahead of you.
Give it time. you've only been playing 3 months.

OT: please finish the mod app if you plan on running for mod.[/COLOR]


ljm12111's cb mod app - Ljm12111 - 07-03-2011

i did finish it please remove that part of your post.


ljm12111's cb mod app - I NIGA - 07-03-2011

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


ljm12111's cb mod app - Ljm12111 - 07-03-2011

explain you spammer lol


ljm12111's cb mod app - Mr 223 - 07-03-2011

I NIGA Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Y u no so long grandpa? :o

Oh yeah and No support. You haven't played too long. Give it more time.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


ljm12111's cb mod app - Config - 07-03-2011

Im not going to say no but, I see alot more active people such as even aliyah I see on it often So im going to say..

/Not at this time.


ljm12111's cb mod app - Shanee Mayte - 07-03-2011

[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]Did you even considering reading the requirements before posting a moderator application?
I doubt you did, because you're a 100 posts down.

I've never seen you ingame, + you were abusive to moderators on the forums this morning.

No thanks.[/SIZE][/COLOR]