SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Jordan's CB Mod App - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Jordan's CB Mod App (/showthread.php?tid=62025)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19


Jordan's CB Mod App - Oh Im Purez - 07-04-2011

[COLOR="Red"]Please dont look at the poll since it's been abused the real score is at the end of this post.
ALSO FOR PEOPLE THAT DONT READ , IF YOU SAY I DONT SEE YOU MUCH INGAME AND THINK THIS IS AN INGAME APP WILL GET -REPPED!


In Game Name: Oh im Purez
Chat Box Name: ♥Jordan
Forum Name: ♥Jordan with Kbank | Oh im Purez without Kbank.
Time Zone: GMT +1
How long have you played SilabGarza: I'm a 1 year member and Veteran.
How many hours a day are you on chatbox: 20 ? XD
Are you frequently active on chatbox: I'm always on the chatbox
If In Game how often do you check the chatbox: i have the Client and Chatbox open at the same time.
Why do you think you would make a good chatbox mod (75 words minimum):I First of all. I love to talk to people and help people that are new on the forums and need to know where they can find a certain thread. I have the client and chatbox open at the same time so whenever someone asks something i can reply. I will Punish any Spammers or people that Advertise. Tell people that ask to review their Appeal to not do it. It would be a great honour to be a SilabGarza chatbox Moderator.
Anything else you want us to know: I can learn from my mistakes , i won't abuse my powers (IF this app get's accepted)[/COLOR] + http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/10/42495655.png/


[COLOR="Lime"]
Supporter list:
GoogleSlayer
TheSlimBailey
[Image: xstaff.png]Haterrade
[Image: ingadmin.png]Cuntface\
Xedia
Konvicted
CapriSun
[Image: smod.png]♥Marco
[Image: donator.png]Aswinundefined
Riderz
Guggle
Stfu
Shape
Tank me Son
Best Pker Ingame
[Image: smod.png]Steven
Z-V-P
B0ng B4ng
Wintextor
[Image: ingmod.png]Becky
[Image: donator.png]Nco Lowkill
XPker
[Image: smod.png]TigershavingSEX
Cer£al
[Image: donator.png]Windows Vista™
[Image: ingmod.png]R4ng3r123©™
[Image: donator.png]Sarah<3
[Image: vet.png]♪Roy--
[Image: donator.png]ツZeep&am
Rappelz
♀Poke Pk
Jocius
[Image: xstaff.png]Pureskilla.
Fapkin
Tiger2000k
Kill3r1899
Mewto
Skilla K
Anne-Lotte
[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]People that dont support:
[Image: vet.png]Job
િ ી
i r christopher
[Image: donator.png]Skillerex
Ralph_Lauren
Agemo4
Martin
~Dillon
Nater
Abcd[/COLOR]

Quotes from Mods / Ex Mods!

Herrow Hp Wrote:Come on guys! This guy needs cb mod, he's on like 24/7

stevenkillsp Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]/Support.

Stop no lifing it.

Lawl.
[/COLOR]

Infatuation Wrote:It's always nice to have an extra XAT mod. You seem fairly normal.

/support

Shanee Mayte Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]/Bump for Jordan.

He would be a well deserved promotion, give him a shot, brah.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Skullcracka Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"]If I must.
Sure why not
Support.
[/COLOR]

Herrow Hp Wrote:[COLOR="Black"]Never seen you on chatobx :troll:
Nah jk, I see you on whenever I go on.
Support[/COLOR]

Shanee Mayte Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="2"]Dude, stop stressing out because you're recieving no's, it happens to the best of us.
SAPPORT.

IeatsDAbacon Wrote:[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]helpful little guy, always nice, NEVER had a problem with him.

and come on, check out his avatar lol.

but i support you young sir.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Haribo Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="3"]You are very active on it and you help alot of people on there.
/Support.[/SIZE][/COLOR]



[/SIZE][/COLOR]





Thankyou for reading my application Smile


Jordan's CB Mod App - GoogleSlayer - 07-04-2011

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Sorry 'bout what happend, ima change this now Tongue

/support
[/COLOR]


Jordan's CB Mod App - Oh Im Purez - 07-04-2011

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]
RTFM Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Lol, you dont even have 300 forum posts.....
L2read requirements.......

/no support
[/COLOR]

Are you dumb

This is CHATBOX mod not INGAME![/SIZE][/COLOR]



Jordan's CB Mod App - Daniboy16 - 07-04-2011

Support.


Jordan's CB Mod App - GoogleSlayer - 07-04-2011

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Oh Im Purez Wrote:[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]

Are you dumb

This is CHATBOX mod not INGAME![/SIZE][/COLOR]

Ohhhh :fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:

I thought you need 300 post anyway for any app......
Guess im wrong, sorry. :woah:
[/COLOR]


Jordan's CB Mod App - Oh Im Purez - 07-04-2011

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]
RTFM Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]

Ohhhh :fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:

I thought you need 300 post anyway for any app......
Guess im wrong, sorry. :woah:
[/COLOR]

Now i got a NO for nothing..[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Jordan's CB Mod App - stevenkillsp - 07-04-2011

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I don't believe you can get "Shoutbox" mod.
That's what the forum mods are for.

If you mean chatbox i haven't seen you on there much latley and if i have it's been recently and you've already made an application.

/Holding
[/COLOR]


Jordan's CB Mod App - GoogleSlayer - 07-04-2011

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]
Oh Im Purez Wrote:[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]

Now i got a NO for nothing..[/SIZE][/COLOR]

sorry, but wont happen again, i think ive readed too fast..... :whistle:
If it can be changed, then should be a yesh.....
Just for all the afford ive been giving you......
Ima put this here now:

/support
[/COLOR]


Jordan's CB Mod App - Oh Im Purez - 07-04-2011

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]
stevenkillsp Wrote:[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I don't believe you can get "Shoutbox" mod.

That's what the forum mods are for.

If you mean chatbox i haven't seen you on there much latley and if i have it's been recently and you've already made an application.

/Holding
[/COLOR]

Ok thankyou for the explaination steven![/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Funny how i got 4 NO's but i dont see anyone saying they voted no except 1


Jordan's CB Mod App - job - 07-04-2011

Dude the chatbox means the chatbox with xats at general chat. It doesn't mean shoutbox lol. No support because you never on chatbox.