SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Almostkid - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Almostkid (/showthread.php?tid=62418)

Pages: 1 2 3 4


Almostkid - Renzy - 07-06-2011

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="2"]Name: Alexander Renzylitizeciz Vinchenzo
In-game name: Almostkid
Forums name: Renzy
Timezone(GMT +/- ?):GMT+5
Do you play when most of the staff are off? Usually.
Do you play over the night? Weekend, Yes.
Are you active on the chatbox: Not Really.
Average of time you play a week: 20 hours.
Are you active on the forums: Severely, yes.
How long have you played SilabGarza: About 4 months, not counting the time I played a few years ago.
Do you have ANY coding experience: Yes,Amateur though.

Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): Well, frequently I've been seeing a rise of players wondering around, not really knowing how to do a certain skill, or make cash, or even just teleport somewhere. And When I'm pking, I usually run into new players like this, and take time out of my pking time, just to point them into the right direction, or give them the accurate/appropriate information they need. I'm not going to lie, I've been infracted a few times on forums, and also I"m also not know for the "Helping" type, but In my view you shouldn't have to be known as a "helper", to be eligible for a mod position. I'm what you would call an unsung helper, that means someone who helps people, expecting nothing in return, or without anyone else knowing. Something my hurt my app, is that I'm that I'm not very well known to the new players, for I've been playing for quite a long time, I do my best to help and get along with a large majority of players. So if you would like a fair, reasonable, and trustworthy mod, I'm your man =)

Anything else you would like us to know: I think I covered everything above, If you need help with ANYTHING server related, or non-server related feel free to contact me via MSN, or Skype.

P.S Please keep in mind, that I may live in a different timezone than you, thus making seem I'm not on as much, but really I am.


MSN- AlexZanderV@hotmail.com

Skype- Alexanderrv
[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Almostkid - stevenkillsp - 07-06-2011

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I must play 15+ hours a day, and i've never seen you online or recognised you helping.

And your only 4-5 hours infront of me.

/holding vote
[/COLOR]

EDIT: Add a poll.


Almostkid - Ra N Ge R Z - 07-06-2011

[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="2"][Image: 2ep4lz9.jpg]

Notice the 0% Activity

Why would you make an app with 0% activity and say you're severely active on forums?

LOL i've never seen you until now. :3

/No Support[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Almostkid - FallenLegend - 07-06-2011

[COLOR="White"]I agree with all the posts above.
I've seen you ingame I'm pretty sure but only pking.
/holding vote.
OT: add a poll.[/COLOR]


Almostkid - Evilwaffle0 - 07-06-2011

Sorry but i'm going to vote no, i only see you pk and you have 0% Activity on forums just like R a N g E r Z said


Almostkid - Roy - 07-06-2011

[COLOR="Plum"]I never saw you helping ingame..
And 0% activity on forums?
Why you say you're much on the forums than?
Don't lie :/

/no.[/COLOR]


Almostkid - Iron Doom - 07-06-2011

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]add poll
I say no because of the reasons above[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Almostkid - dynastyz - 07-06-2011

I will hold my vote, until your activity is higher.


Almostkid - The Fatalist L Chris - 07-06-2011

[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]dude who are you?

/no[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Almostkid - Biil0elite - 07-08-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Tbh i've never seen you in game. I want to see that your active and helpful.

/holding[/SIZE][/COLOR]