SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Jay Skill's wyvern drop log - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: PKing and Pvm (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Monster Drops (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+---- Thread: Jay Skill's wyvern drop log (/showthread.php?tid=63009)

Pages: 1 2 3


Jay Skill's wyvern drop log - Xedia - 07-11-2011

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Magenta"]Hey all =O

This is my drop log after 150 Wyvern kills

My goal is to get 1k wyvern kills

Post if you want me to make more drop logs ^^ <3

Last 3 things are clue loots I got from wyverns ^^

Don't forget to subscribe =D + COOKIES =O <33

I love you all <3 :love:

Jay Skill[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[Image: 2ajwak9.png]


[COLOR="Magenta"]I hope you enjoyed =D

This is my SECOND drop log from 150 to 300 kills ! ^^

I was a little less lucky then last drop log but got a nice clue =P

3rd legs are from clue ^^

Want more drop logs ? Post it !=O

Any tips? post them ! =O

And don't forget Cookiezzz =P <3

<3 You all :love:

Jay Skill[/COLOR]

[Image: 2mop8xh.png]


Jay Skill's wyvern drop log - Xxyatau - 07-11-2011

wow nice,
fair bit of money made their! Update it every 50-150 kills + picture,

GOODLUCK!<3


Jay Skill's wyvern drop log - Xedia - 07-11-2011

Thnx man I will =D

<3 you all


Jay Skill's wyvern drop log - Kendrew - 07-11-2011

nice nice mate and how did you get 3a helm and gilded skirt????? clue??


Jay Skill's wyvern drop log - jonsson - 07-11-2011

Well done! Seems like you have some luck in the drops fo realz lol. I get like half that if even so on double kills. Keep up the good work![COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

[/COLOR][COLOR="White"]
Kendrew Wrote:nice nice mate and how did you get 3a helm and gilded skirt????? clue??

Mostlikely yes. Probably is clue, as you can't get them from drop there and I do think he only had the items he have gotten the last 150 kills, no matter if its a drop or clue reward Wink[/COLOR]


Jay Skill's wyvern drop log - Benjieee - 07-11-2011

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Kewl lol
Hope to seemore[/COLOR]



Jay Skill's wyvern drop log - Xedia - 07-11-2011

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Magenta"]Yes they were from clue as I say in the introduction =D

<3 you all =D[/COLOR][/SIZE]


Jay Skill's wyvern drop log - Chicken Fart - 07-11-2011

nice bro <3


Jay Skill's wyvern drop log - Mussiicc :P - 07-11-2011

Nice drops :3


Jay Skill's wyvern drop log - Vsp Pk - 07-12-2011

Verry Nice <3 i love the drops!