SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server
Zvp's Chat-Box Application - Printable Version

+- SilabGarza - RuneScape Private Server (https://playsilab.com/forums)
+-- Forum: In-game (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: Moderator Application (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+---- Forum: Declined Apps (https://playsilab.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Zvp's Chat-Box Application (/showthread.php?tid=64629)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20


Zvp's Chat-Box Application - Zvp - 07-23-2011

[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]Name: Zach Perkitny
In Game Name: Twin 2
Chat Box Name: Zvp
Forum Name: Z-v-p
Time Zone: Eastern
How long have you played SilabGarza: Around a year and 6 months
How many hours a day are you on chatbox: 12-15 hours.
Are you frequently active on chatbox: Yes
If In Game how often do you check the chatbox: Always, I love the chatbox
Why do you think you would make a good chatbox mod (75 words minimum):
I think I would be a good C-box mod because I am very active on the Chat-box, and sometimes there is no mod on, and I’m there all the time, or there not “on” the chat-box, and playing In-game or on forums or whatever they do. Also I think that I have the qualities of a good C-box mod. I don’t abuse the power, I’m active on it, helpful when new players ask questions. As a C-box mod I will help the Chat-box stay out of trouble, as I’ve already reported 3 people who were trying to advertise there noobish servers on Silabgarza chat. Which I than reported immediately. I also think by me being able to have the power to ban people, it will not require me to make a report, since sometimes at night there are 1 or 2 mods who aren’t talking on it. I hope you think about this, and really think about it. Thank you.
Anything else you want us to know:
Not really, but I usually have the Chat-box behind my Client when I'm playing. And also please read my Reason, I worked hard on it.

Also theres not always staff on, and people advertise sometimes.
[Image: fel0jr.jpg]

[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Zvp's Chat-Box Application - Martin - 07-23-2011

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]you are always on, helpfull and a good friend.

/support[/SIZE][/COLOR]



Zvp's Chat-Box Application - Swagga Pking - 07-23-2011

Nope, don't seem very helpful to me. /no support.


Zvp's Chat-Box Application - Zvp - 07-23-2011

Swagga Pking Wrote:[SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"]Nope, don't seem very helpful to me. /no support.

Your never on chatbox and your just mad because you got trolled.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Zvp's Chat-Box Application - Swagga Pking - 07-23-2011

Zvp Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"][SIZE="3"]

Your never on chatbox and your just mad because you got trolled.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Nahhh, but it's cool that you voted for yourself.


Zvp's Chat-Box Application - Zvp - 07-23-2011

Swagga Pking Wrote:[SIZE="2"][COLOR="White"]Nahhh, but it's cool that you voted for yourself.

Please stop posting on my app. Your just mad, and your never on chatbox and I am very helpful.[/SIZE][/COLOR]


Zvp's Chat-Box Application - King N Heat - 07-23-2011

He' is very helpful, supported ...


Zvp's Chat-Box Application - Zvp - 07-23-2011

King N Heat Wrote:[COLOR="Pink"][SIZE="3"]He' is very helpful, supported ...

Thanks for the support[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Bump.


Zvp's Chat-Box Application - ---bito35--- - 07-23-2011

Never seen you in chatbox and i use it all days. No support


Zvp's Chat-Box Application - Zvp - 07-23-2011

[SIZE="3"]
---bito35--- Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"]Never seen you in chatbox and i use it all days. No support

What I've been on all day?[/SIZE][/COLOR]